Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Fab Four's Love Album


Syet! I can't wait to grab a copy of the The Beatles' newest soundtrack compilation album! I mean, who can't be pleased hearing The Beatles? "What people will be hearing on the album is a new experience, a way of re-living the whole Beatles musical lifespan in a very condensed period," producer Giles Martin remarked.

Sabi pa ni Pareng Paul McCartney: "This album puts The Beatles back together again, because suddenly there's John and George with me and Ringo." Astig di ba? Hehe!

All tracks are written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney, except where noted.

"Because"
"Get Back"
"Glass Onion"
"Eleanor Rigby"
"Julia (transition)"
"I Am the Walrus"
"I Want to Hold Your Hand"
"Drive My Car / The Word / What You're Doing"
"Gnik Nus"
"Something" (George Harrison)
"Blue Jay Way (transition)"
"Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite! / I Want You (She's So Heavy) / Helter Skelter"
"Help!" – theme song ko kapag problemado. Help!!!
"Blackbird / Yesterday"
"Strawberry Fields Forever" -reminds me of Baguio. Hay. Gusto kong bumalik dun. Ngayon na!!!
"Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows" (Harrison, Lennon/McCartney)
"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"
"Octopus's Garden" (Richard Starkey)
"Lady Madonna"
"Here Comes the Sun" (Harrison)
"The Inner Light (transition)"
"Come Together / Dear Prudence" -astig din tong Come Together.
"Cry Baby Cry (transition)"
"Revolution"
"Back in the USSR"
"While My Guitar Gently Weeps" (Harrison)
"A Day in the Life"
"Hey Jude"
"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)"
"All You Need Is Love" -my favorite track. Ganda-ganda nito. Ginamit pa sya sa isang napaka-astig na wedding scene sa Love Actually. Napapakanta na ko! Hehe!

No comments: